TRUMPTON- My Collection of Figures.

I have collected twenty seven Robert Harrop figures and there are more single figures to add. The Harrop figures are superb.

The collection of 27 figures.

The Fire Engine is a 1/18th scale model.
The Engine fits in very well.

The complete Collection.

Well that is about it for now.
Best Wishes. KEV.

 

Comments

  1. Kev,

    What a fantastic collection! I am extremely envious,

    All the best,

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOB,
      Yes the collection is excellent- I plan on adding another figure- The Clockmaker. You could start a collection though at around $88 per figure it is expensive. All the best. KEV.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic collection indeed! I really enjoyed seeing them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alan- yes, the collection is very good- I'll be adding another figure soon. Regards. KEV.

      Delete
  3. A superb collection! I remember the animation and characters on this series very fondly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is on old CD format or reissue of the 1960s 1970s LP record or audio version of several of the episodes including the character songs. That is If you have the old tech to still play CDs, although many DVD players have an CD audio capacity.

      Delete
    2. Mark- I have Camberwick, Trumpton and Chigley all on DVD- most enjoyable to watch all 39 episodes. Regards. KEV.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

STAR TREK Miniature Ship Game.

Camberwick Green - My New Project.